You are invited to join me on one of three, 3D Cruise and Travel’s 2018 Premier Cruises hand selected by feedback from clients just like you! These are special travel packages I’ve negotiated to benefit my clients.
European River Cruise
There are a dozen or so River Lines and AMA Waterways is preferred 100% of the time as they deliver the vacation experience my clients expect.
There are both lower & higher priced lines, but after personally sailing with them myself in April, 2016 I can share just as Goldilocks in The Three Bears Story did, it was “just right,” not cheap/cheesy, but not too costly/pretentious.
I have visited with the owners numerous times over the past few years and am impressed with their passion and high attention to details which shows as AMA has quickly risen to the top.
Though they only began in 2002, but AMA outranks the competition-winning Top 10 Ships in Europe by Berlitz in 2015. Enough of the background, below is the information that many of you have been waiting for. The options I have held group space on are both provided below with more detail, but here are the basics:
- Small ship experience-fewer guests means more attentive service
- Fine Dining with local beers & wine with lunch and dinner
- Shore excursions included in EVERY port as well as bicycles to explore port on your own if you wish
- On-board entertainment, culture talks and Wi-Fi
- Specialty restaurants for no added fee
- Best available rates which will vary by cabin category
Other items Debby at 3D can assist with:
- Airfare to/from Europe with very competitive pricing
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Payment Plan Options
What’s the cost?
- The April Danube sailing has cabins ranging between $3299pp-$6498pp ( Plus $168pp taxes)
- I highly recommend an entry level Balcony or higher for many reasons, but the main one is I stayed in an Ocean View and when you sail through the locks at night, the noise is very loud and disturbing-honestly.
Click on the images to view package details.
Please contact us with any/all questions. I hope to see you in 2018 or sooner!